Hello Android World

JCstyle43

Jul 20, 2022
Visit site
Hey,

My name is John Connor, (and yes I'm still fighting the SkyNet's Machines🤣
Hell, I even came back from the future to help humanity. How bad could I really be? 😂🤣)
Maybe I shouldn't pose that as a question?)

I'm from Philly originally, and an ARMY Vet 35G Hospital Equipment Repair
I've lived in 6 states, but reside in Southern New Jersey(Not the rich half. More or less😉) I have a expensive A$$ degree in Computer Sciences from CMU, but became disabled shortly after, so I didn't get to do all the things I wanted to to help the world. I love Rockets. In fact my dad worked for NASA building them for 30 years. I would still been working in Jet Propulsion Labs, building the OSes for rovers, rockets, robots, etc but for my 3rd lumbar spine burst fracturing in an auto accident. I wasn't buckled, but would have been crushed in half(to death) had I been, as a rear seat passenger. (Buckle Up).

Even though all that bad stuff happened, lots of good did. I'm not bitter, I guess is what I mean.
I'm okay. I love technology. I started on Android Alpha but moved over to The Dark Side of the Force(Apple) for 2 years, but came back to the Light side a few years or so ago (iOS is too restrictive.) I hope you won't hold that against me🤣.
I'm usually pretty good about figuring things out, but every now and again, I get stumped or just want everyone other opinions, on something.
I even posted a question about randomized MAC addy's..
I look forward to being a valuable member, and even helping out when I can.
JCstyle43

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central, JCstyle43! Thank you for your introduction and for telling us about you! I'm glad you recovered from that accident -- it sounds like it could have been fatal! Happy you are here with us! We encourage membership from the Dark and Light sides of the Force! It's all good! Enjoy yourself around the forums!

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
Hey,

My name is John Connor, (and yes I'm still fighting the SkyNet's Machines
Hell, I even came back from the future to help humanity. How bad could I really be? )
Maybe I shouldn't pose that as a question?)

I'm from Philly originally, and an ARMY Vet 35G Hospital Equipment Repair
I've lived in 6 states, but reside in Southern New Jersey(Not the rich half. More or less) I have a expensive A$$ degree in Computer Sciences from CMU, but became disabled shortly after, so I didn't get to do all the things I wanted to to help the world. I love Rockets. In fact my dad worked for NASA building them for 30 years. I would still been working in Jet Propulsion Labs, building the OSes for rovers, rockets, robots, etc but for my 3rd lumbar spine burst fracturing in an auto accident. I wasn't buckled, but would have been crushed in half(to death) had I been, as a rear seat passenger. (Buckle Up).

Even though all that bad stuff happened, lots of good did. I'm not bitter, I guess is what I mean.
I'm okay. I love technology. I started on Android Alpha but moved over to The Dark Side of the Force(Apple) for 2 years, but came back to the Light side a few years or so ago (iOS is too restrictive.) I hope you won't hold that against me.
I'm usually pretty good about figuring things out, but every now and again, I get stumped or just want everyone other opinions, on something.
I even posted a question about randomized MAC addy's..
I look forward to being a valuable member, and even helping out when I can.
JCstyle43
Hello and welcome to the forums!
Man, what a ride!
Have fun and enjoy the forums!

Sent From the TARDIS

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non