Help!! Cracked screen

NewYorkChic

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
Do anyone know where I can get my screen replaced in new York City preferably in Manhattan... I refuse to pay asurion 200 dollars for a refurbished phone

Sent from my SPH-L900 using AC Forums mobile app

Asurioncares

May 31, 2013
Visit site
Do anyone know where I can get my screen replaced in new York City preferably in Manhattan... I refuse to pay asurion 200 dollars for a refurbished phone

Sent from my SPH-L900 using AC Forums mobile app

Hi NewYorkChic!

We are here to help you reconnect with your world quickly, easily and at a cost far less than what you’d pay for a new device. The money you normally pay when purchasing a new device is not the full retail cost. It is subsidized by your carrier when you sign up for a contract. If your phone is damaged, lost, or stolen during your contract period, you would be required to pay the full retail cost to purchase a new device from your carrier. Of course you can opt to purchase a refurbished or pre-owned phone at a deeply discounted rate, from an outside vendor; but you would also have to assume the risks associated with that type of purchase. As you know, you could also explore outside repair options. However, please keep in mind, if your phone is lost or stolen, you would not be covered in those situations and you would still need a replacement phone. In most cases, our service saves our customers hundreds of dollars in the event of a loss. We welcome you to review the financial benefits of having our coverage here: http://www.gottahavemymobile.com/lea...cial-benefits/.

Please know that in addition to covering physical damage, we also cover liquid damage, loss, and theft; where most do not. We also have store associates, phone representatives, technical assistance teams, online chat support, websites, email addresses and social media representatives to address your concerns. We even have select plans that will protect your phone data. We would love to keep you as our valued customer and hope that we have demonstrated the value in our service. Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.

Thank you,

Asurion Social Media Team
@AsurionCares
Welcome to Phoneclaim.com

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
haroonseo