Help! LG v30 H931 Downloads Oreo via OTA but the install fails, says contact LG

Onewilly

Jul 4, 2018
Visit site
When logged onto the server it reports update available and downloads. I receive a message Android System Update, processing package then restarts. But I then get a message, software update unavailable. the phone restarts and I receive a message "Software cold not be installed". This entire process can be repeated with the same results. I have seen two different error codes 0X11104 and 0X1123004 but this is a brand new phone! Tried all of the suggestions from AT&T, LG and Consumer Cellular with same results. I have seen on threads where the LG V30 AT&T Oreo update is available for the H931 (H93120C). However I can't find this KDZ file anywhere. Very frustrating and I would appreciate any help! Thanks In advance!

JamesJonS

Jul 21, 2018
Visit site
When logged onto the server it reports update available and downloads. I receive a message Android System Update, processing package then restarts. But I then get a message, software update unavailable. the phone restarts and I receive a message "Software cold not be installed". This entire process can be repeated with the same results. I have seen two different error codes 0X11104 and 0X1123004 but this is a brand new phone! Tried all of the suggestions from AT&T, LG and Consumer Cellular with same results. I have seen on threads where the LG V30 AT&T Oreo update is available for the H931 (H93120C). However I can't find this KDZ file anywhere. Very frustrating and I would appreciate any help! Thanks In advance!

Same thing here. (Model LG-H931). Phone was purchased new via Ebay. Not rooted, etc.

Phone downloads update, then reboots to apply update - but always gives me an error screen. Code 0X1123004, always.

Attached is screen shot.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Attachments

• 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    182 KB · Views: 33

Zotz

Apr 15, 2010
Visit site
SAME problem here. My wife's similar unopened and unlocked LG V30 H931, bought through eBay and just heated up on August 1, will not install the OTA Oreo update. It downloads the image successfully, then aborts installation at about 40% with an error 0x1123004. It also won't receive text messages. Very strange.

I moved the SIM card from her V10 (as I did with mine for a similar V10-to-V30 upgrade), and I'm thinking of getting a replacement SIM card just to remove doubt. If that doesn't help, factory replacement may be the solution. Fortunately, I registered online for the two-year warranty.