Help!! Stuck in lg logo boot loop!!

tchabalie

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Please help! My rooted LG Revolution won't turn on. When I unplugged it from the charger this morning I powered it off. when I went to power it back up all it does is flash the LG logo and do a little vibrate like it is force closing! I have 2 days left before I can no longer return it. I did several battery pulls also with no luck. thanks in advance!

AndroideGuy

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
Please help! My rooted LG Revolution won't turn on. When I unplugged it from the charger this morning I powered it off. when I went to power it back up all it does is flash the LG logo and do a little vibrate like it is force closing! I have 2 days left before I can no longer return it. I did several battery pulls also with no luck. thanks in advance!

Bro, i had the same situation. Not once but twice. Same exact problem. I ended up getting a different phone. I have the droid charge now and I love this phone. No more LG phones for me. All happened within three weeks.

tchabalie

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Bro, i had the same situation. Not once but twice. Same exact problem. I ended up getting a different phone. I have the droid charge now and I love this phone. No more LG phones for me. All happened within three weeks.
That sucks! I returned the phone and got a new one. Think I will leave it stock for now and see how it goes. If it happens to me again I will definately either go back to my Fascinate or look at something else! ;)

craigbob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site

This happened to me as well today. I went to the VZW store and since I'm past the 14 day period they are Shipping me a replacement phone overnight.

I even did a factory reset and no go.

I can receive calls and once I was able to to sync up my contacts (after I received my 1st call after Factory reset) I can make calls from my contact list.

Interesting that this happens to two phones on the same day.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RebelSynn