help with word processors

seamor512

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
Hi everyone, I am looking for a good program to be able to do some school work on. I have checked out a few office suites but it seems every word processor lacks a spell checker tool. Anyone have any good app suggestions for me to use for this task? Also, any updates on when flash is available..id love to get playon running on my tablet.

lobobuzz

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
I'm new to Android and the Xoom, so I'm in the same boat. Going to investigate Google Docs tonight and see how it works out on the Xoom.

lmc05

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
I'm thinking about picking up a G-Slate since I'm a current T-Mobile customer and was curious if having the tab running on Honeycomb is making it difficult to find a word processor? I know that not every app is optimized/compatible/what have you for Honeycomb but I'm also looking to use my tab for school and notes. Just curious what you guys are finding while I wait to make my purchase.

wg#AC

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
I don't know how long you have or are able to wait but quick office is coming out with there version and it is suppose to be fully functioning including spell check speach to txt and insert pics basic a,ly everything word does on your computer. Down side is no word on how long till it will be out other than soon. They demoed it as CES so hears to hoping soon.

SQurel23

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
I don't know how long you have or are able to wait but quick office is coming out with there version and it is suppose to be fully functioning including spell check speach to txt and insert pics basic a,ly everything word does on your computer. Down side is no word on how long till it will be out other than soon. They demoed it as CES so hears to hoping soon.

You can register on their site to be notified when they release it for Honeycomb. It also gives you a 30% off discount for the app.

Quickoffice ? Quickoffice Connect Mobile Suite HD for Android

slinky317

Oct 18, 2009
Visit site
I looked at google docs but once again did not see a spell checker tool.

There's definitely a spell checker, at least in the desktop version.

Try loading the desktop site on your browser. Type about:debug in the URL field and then hit enter, then go to Settings and go to the Debug tab and change UAString to Desktop. Then exit out and you should be good to go. If you want to make it permanent, just type about:debug in the URL field again.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reroseroy