veronicah2011

Sep 21, 2011
Visit site
I did something stupid I reset droid last night which had all of my ring tones. We don't have SD cards. Now I just tried to download songs on my phone, and it's saying I need an SD card. Is there away I can down load them with out an SD card?

PvilleComp

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
When you say download... do you mean from the phone's browser or via USB? If you use the USB the internal storage should mount as a drive and then you can just copy your ringtone songs to the internal storage from the PC.

Hope this helps.

Reactions: iowabowtech

borgey401

Mar 24, 2010
Visit site
I don't understand how you can have a phone like this without a SD Card. It just does not make any sense. Sure there's 8GB of internal memory but you can't use it for all things like a SD Card. I would HIGHLY suggest you going out and buying one. Considering a small one is very cheap it's worth it.

dougpiston

Jan 4, 2010
Visit site
I don't understand how you can have a phone like this without a SD Card. It just does not make any sense. Sure there's 8GB of internal memory but you can't use it for all things like a SD Card. I would HIGHLY suggest you going out and buying one. Considering a small one is very cheap it's worth it.

OMG. Where the hell did you come from? And more importantly where the hell have you been?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
haroonseo