Hi all

petvas

May 14, 2023
Visit site
I am sure I had an account some 5 years ago, before the forums changed. I am actually an Apple user, that also likes Android. I used to love HTC devices and they made me move from various iPhones to Android.
Now I am still using a lot of Apple stuff, but my main driver is a S23 Ultra..

Anyway, I am happy to be here!

Greetings from Munich , Germany.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Hello, everyone! I'm Sophia, a new member joining from the United States. I'm thrilled to be a part of this community, especially because I share a deep passion for using Apple products. From iPhones to MacBooks, Apple's seamless integration of design and technology has always fascinated me. I love exploring the latest features, discovering hidden gems, and optimizing my user experience.
With my expertise, I hope to share valuable tips, tricks, and insights about Apple devices that can enhance your digital life.!!!
Hi -- I think you may want to post here instead: https://forums.imore.com/. This is Android Central, where we focus on Android devices. :)

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Ah yes, the HTC phones... I always wanted one, specifically the HTC U11! What kind of HTC phones did you have?

Also, we love dual (Apple and Android) phone users here! Enjoy yourself around the forums!

Reactions: petvas and BEaRebel

petvas

May 14, 2023
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Ah yes, the HTC phones... I always wanted one, specifically the HTC U11! What kind of HTC phones did you have?

Also, we love dual (Apple and Android) phone users here! Enjoy yourself around the forums!
I had an HTC One M8 and then the M9 and the U11..Loved the design. It's a shame that HTC stopped competing in the smartphone space.

Reactions: Morty2264

gendo667

Trusted Member
Jun 6, 2015
Visit site
I am sure I had an account some 5 years ago, before the forums changed. I am actually an Apple user, that also likes Android. I used to love HTC devices and they made me move from various iPhones to Android.

Welcome back!

Reactions: petvas and BEaRebel

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I had an HTC One M8 and then the M9 and the U11..Loved the design. It's a shame that HTC stopped competing in the smartphone space.
That's an awesome lineup of HTC phones! I too wish they could have kept competing in the smartphone market. They made good quality phones.

Reactions: petvas

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site

Welcome back to the forums. Your username does sound familiar...I just can't place what your avatar used to be.

Reactions: petvas