Hi everyone

Sam 95

Jul 16, 2012
Visit site
Im Sam and I have had android phones for a while now,
My first decent phone was the htc desire which I absolutely loved, that got replaced when I upgraded to a htc sensation xe which to be honest was a bit of a let down and only seems to work when it wants to and after a while I was kicking myself for not getting the GNEX.
I also have a nexus 7 which I pre ordered from launch and I absolutely love it. I even routed the device which i never thought I would have the balls to but after about a week of reading how to do it I very tentatively went through the process! :)
So my current devices are the ASUS Nexus 7 and the htc sensation xe and after seeing the price of the nexus 4 I will most likely buy one very soon and I cant wait! :p

I am also a member on the android forums where I have posted a couple of times as there seems to be more users that are based in the UK in there forums ;) but just thought I would introduce myself on here after being a forum member for a while.

ramonm2

Dec 23, 2010
ramonm2.blogspot.com
Hiya, I'm Ramon from San Diego. I've gone through an HTC Hero, Nexus S4G, and now a GS2, as of right now I plan to get the Note 2, GS3, or Nexus4. I've been following Android Central since the days of the followers calling in to do the intro. Which I once did :)

I also enjoy rooting. It gave my HTC Hero another year of life. I've had to go stock for now just cause I need something stable for work. Hope to see you all around :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anonymous Jones