FLX Apps

Dec 4, 2014
Visit site
Hi,

I just joined, and, to be honest, I did so only because I want to present my (Christmas) game, which I just finished developing. I can imagine that this is not really wished here, but anyway - this forum requires me to have at least 10 posts before being able to post links, so I guess I'll just take any opportunity to post something at least a little valuable. At least I'll try to. Let's see, if I can keep up until I have 10 posts, because since it's a Christmas game, I actually need to hurry (you know, there are only a few weeks Christmas time left).

Well, at least I was honest. So here's my introduction.
My name is Felix, I'm a 21 years old student, and in my free time I, amongst other things, develop Android apps. It's not really a professional thing, I'm no enterprise or something (though I call myself "FLX Apps"), however it became bigger and bigger and I would never have imagine that I'd actually make some "real money" with developing apps. But here I am.

VW Maverick

Retired Ambassador
Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
Welcome, Felix, to the Great and Powerful forums of Android Central and Mobile Nations.
We are glad you're here.

Mav. :cool:

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Hello Felix....Welcome, and every success to you and your enterprise.☺

Posted via Android Central App

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
Hello Felix, welcome to the forums at Android Central! 🙋

Good luck with the apps and don't be a stranger in the forums.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KingExotic069