Holster, anyone?

Willardv

Dec 4, 2015
Visit site
Hi there;

Picked up a 6P at Christmas and am enjoying it so far. I have to Spiegen rubbery cases for it - BUT - I'm missing my blackberry holster........

Somewhere, I read that the 6p is very close in size to the iPhone 6s Plus - anyone here have a holster for THAT phone that they are using with the 6P?

Any comments comfort wise on using a holster with such a large phone? I assume I'll get one that rotates.

Suggestions?

Jay Panwar

Oct 6, 2015
Visit site

Mont3000

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
I used holsters ALLLL my life up until Nexus 6 because there wasnt many.

Now Im used to putting in my pocket so I am going to use that . But I wouldn't mind trying holster again maybe I will buy one and alternate.

jwreed4130

Nov 8, 2014
Visit site
Ballistic makes one I have it on my N6, the screen protector is crap that comes with it. I just wound up using a stick on type by tech armor. I hope this helps!

Posted via the Android Central App

Indyrobb

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
Check out seidio surface case and holster. My partner swears by them and has had them on the last 3 or 4 phones he's owned. I know yesterday they were having a 30% sale with the promo code spring16 and it might still be on.

Posted via the Android Central App

MDMcAtee

Jul 4, 2014
Visit site
Hi there;

Picked up a 6P at Christmas and am enjoying it so far. I have to Spiegen rubbery cases for it - BUT - I'm missing my blackberry holster........

Somewhere, I read that the 6p is very close in size to the iPhone 6s Plus - anyone here have a holster for THAT phone that they are using with the 6P?

Any comments comfort wise on using a holster with such a large phone? I assume I'll get one that rotates.

Suggestions?

I hope you found a good case.. If you haven't yet, or want a great case for future use.. Check out the PDair line. I've had them for a couple of years and they are built extremely well with the best Italian leathers and craftsmanship around. Mine have taken a beating in my trade and have held up remarkable without any damage to my phones. They cost about $40.00 and IMHO worth every penny. They have both horizontal and vertical, covered flap or strap available for the 6p and many other phones.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dakohara