Home button action is messed up? Help ? :(

cbass6411

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
I don't know. My guess is the home button is set to launch that by default.. But I don't know for sure what is it.

Sent from my SPH-L710

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
Application manager / all apps
Touchwiz home clear data and defaults. This should bring you back to your original settings. Let me know if this helps.

cbass6411

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
ok I guess i am being dense, what is the issue? I see a homescreen with 4 icons on the bottom...

That's obviously not my homescreen bro lol. I don't know what it is. You know how the TouchWiz launcher is suppose to come up when you press the "home" button? Yeah mine doesn't, that pops - up.

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
That's obviously not my homescreen bro lol. I don't know what it is. You know how the TouchWiz launcher is suppose to come up when you press the "home" button? Yeah mine doesn't, that pops - up.

Yeah I tried my hardest to duplicate that and couldn't. There is no app drawer and there is no way to remove the app drawer. I don't know what you have going on.

cbass6411

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
Yeah I tried my hardest to duplicate that and couldn't. There is no app drawer and there is no way to remove the app drawer. I don't know what you have going on.

Okay here is the answer...this may help you a little?

If I remove the widget from my home screen the home button action goes back to normal?

Is there anyway to reset data on a widget?

cbass6411

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
Try this.... re add the widget. Go into application manager and clear data on accuweather. Sweet if that helps... :banghead:

Trying now..also if I go into root explorer and disable both of them it seems to help also..

EDIT: Now nothing is helping it.. I'm going to just restore from a backup..

cbass6411

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
I bet that works. :D

It worked Thanks :)..even though I lost some stuff.

EDIT: Woah weird...it did the same thing after factory reset as soon as I connected it to my PC but there was a little button at the top that was different and the home button still works like it should..idk weird haha :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumbbunny