Home screen delay

Crucio

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
Am I the only person that's this happens to? I tried Go Launcher/Launcher Pro/ADW pretty much everything and even though there is no white screen issue, there is still a lag. Even with the after market launchers all the home screens are briefly empty almost as if they are reloading, and the app drawer has to reload all the apps stored on the SD card. This is definietly not normal.

Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk
This happens to me too. I'm way too much of a newb to be able to root yet, but I have been reading lots about it. I want my phone to work like it should. =/ I got my phone used, already had Gingerbread and latest Sense update, so this is all I've known and I thought that's just how it was.

Cherenkov

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
Well, no luck with the contacts as I had hoped. However, there is hope!

I called HTC support this morning, and the problem we're experiencing is a known issue. HTC is working on a patch to fix it. There's no ETA as to when we might receive said patch, nor is there anything you can officially do in the meantime, but at least they've acknowledged this is a problem, and they're trying to fix it for us.

daytopper

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
Go Launcher Ex has made my lag go away! Thanks, I needed that. Tried to Root, no luck with 2.33. If anyone can help with that, i would appreciate it

majrom123

Jan 28, 2012
Visit site
sorry not a wallpaper issue , or any widget issue , i have deleted it all !! its gingerbread issue that still is not fixed , im extremly annoyed with this and nobody has answer and dont wanna help , they need to own this and fix it !!

Ntchwaidumela

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Yes, I was reluctant to try another launcher, but Go Launcher EX is pretty phenomenal so far. It loads really fast and I like that double tapping the home button takes you to the "center" home screen rather than the miniature view of all the screens. I do miss some of the widgets, but that's OK since the phone works like it should again.

With GO Launcher EX, you can also rearrange all the screens in any order you'd like just by dragging them in the miniatures screen. For instance, you can put the main home screen in any order you'd like. It's displayed in the miniatures screen with a lighted home icon.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
noniegreer74