Home screens... Let's see what you got.

nelschroeder

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
That is a great photo, especially for a mobile device.

Posted via Android Central App

Thanks. I entered a few of my phone photos in the county fair last year just as a giggle and won a first prize in the open division. I couldn't believe it. Laughed all the way home with my $20 prize.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

anon(6085464)

Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
Ok couple of mine
jevu5uba.jpg

zyvaseza.jpg

a4u2yqy7.jpg

Hope you guys like them

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
Found this kool wallpaper

Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy s3 running Liquid Smooth v2.7 with a 7000mah extended battery powered by ZeroLemon... Because I'm not a chick, a guy with dainty hands or an HTC one user :p

Attachments

• 1377237964169.jpg
    1377237964169.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 98
Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
hey! how did you get the rainbow line underneath the status bar in the first screenshot?

I believe there's a cm/aokp theme he's using to do that, but I forget the name

Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy s3 running Liquid Smooth v2.7 with a 7000mah extended battery powered by ZeroLemon... Because I'm not a chick, a guy with dainty hands or an HTC one user :p

vpblaze

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
This is what I am using on unrooted Stock Android 4.1.2 using Touchwiz

Highly functional and productive homescreen.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4

Can you explain what widgets you have going on here?
I like your calender events, calender and the quote.

Posted via Android Central App on my Note 2!

G_The_One

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
Can you explain what widgets you have going on here?
I like your calender events, calender and the quote.

Posted via Android Central App on my Note 2!

The clock and weather widget is Beautiful Widgets. I am using the Jellybean Roboto theme for the clock and the Dani HD theme for the weather. The layout is the "classical layout". Once you have installed Beautiful Widgets you will configure the widget using the widget configurator. I am using the freemium version.

The calendar widget showing the full month is No Frills Calendar Widget - free on Play Google.

The widget showing quote is a widget from the Best Quotes app - I am using the free version of the app.

The agenda and tasks widget is Calengoo. It's a paid calendar app but worth every cent. The widgets can display upcoming events together with Tasks (it syncs with Google Tasks) and Contact birthdays (or other special events such as anniversaries).

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4

G_The_One

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
Quick Question---What is the quote app and the agenda widget?
Thanks!

The calendar widget showing the full month is No Frills Calendar Widget - free on Play Google.

The widget showing quote is a widget from the Best Quotes app - I am using the free version of the app.

The agenda and tasks widget is Calengoo. It's a paid calendar app but worth every cent. The widgets can display upcoming events together with Tasks (it syncs with Google Tasks) and Contact birthdays (or other special events such as anniversaries).

Posted via Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ife45201