Home screens... Let's see what you got.

Yogi217

Jul 14, 2012
Visit site
I broke down and bought one last week. :) It's great.

Hey. You know the new 32gb N7 is coming out in a week. I bought one on Tuesday and I am returning it today. People have already been able to buy them at some retailers. It will be the same price as the 16GB.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

reeneebob

Banned
Aug 21, 2010
Visit site
y6yde2u4.jpg

One more clock widget
Apex launcher minimal miui theme

I've got blisters on me fingers!!! from using Tapatalk 2

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
have pics stopped loading for anyone else on the AC app? :(

hmm clearing ram fixed it.. i was down to 19mb available lol. thought android was meant to sort memory out by itself nowadays?

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess ;)

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
OK, misunderstanding LOL.
I needed fast reboot when I had an Infuse. That thing had less than 500MB of RAM. I just got used to using it and never stopped. I just opened Fast Reboot and it cleared 235MB...
It doesn't seem to be doing any harm, and it only takes about 2 seconds to run it.. .

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

theres a handy widget "ICS Memory Booster" that clears the ram with a single touch mate ;)

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess ;)

sfrrr

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site

hmm clearing ram fixed it.. i was down to 19mb available lol. thought android was meant to sort memory out by itself nowadays?

Uh oh. That gets back to my ROM/RAM thread. Do we need to post that topic again?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Android Central Forums

BlastTyrant

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site

19MB??? I don't know what I have to have open to get the memory that low on this Skyrocket. I don't think it's ever been less than 250MB available, and I'm a pretty heavy user.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
lol im on 1gb version though mate. it usaly actualy handles better with more ram used up and i know android is usualy happy working that way. this is my 1st instance of it affecting anything negatively

Donoghan

Aug 25, 2012
Visit site
Hey. You know the new 32gb N7 is coming out in a week. I bought one on Tuesday and I am returning it today. People have already been able to buy them at some retailers. It will be the same price as the 16GB.

Yeah I know :-/ I may take this one back but at the same time I'm not too worried about it.

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
Yeah I know :-/ I may take this one back but at the same time I'm not too worried about it.

It may be a hassle to take it back,but a free 16 gigs is worth it,even if you don't think you will use it,you never know

I used to use physical buttons, and then I found button savior
-S. T. C

Sent from my rooted, debloated CM10 jelly bean 4.1.2 Samsung Galaxy S3 #LikeABo$$

Yogi217

Jul 14, 2012
Visit site

You may even see a sale on the 16GB until they phase it all out. So you may be able to get a few bucks back. I returned mine this morning and I am back on my Toshiba thrive, which will be listed on eBay tomorrow. The S3 alone could get you by for the next two weeks.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ukfred