HoneyBun-v1- based off official ruu

How many uninstall Sprint tv

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

beezy

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
I am new here. i just got root and was going to flash iced. Now how do i wipe it before i flash. and the nanabackup that i made when i rooted will that still be there. one more thing. i want to install the OC with this. how do i do that?

You wipe in recovery the place you made the backup in(power off,then hold home while pressing power,hold home till the green/black menu come up.
then choose wipe, wipe data,dalvik
then flash zip from sdcard
once its complete reboot
then reboot into recovery
flash the oc zip
reboot,download overclockwidget from market,enjoy:)

beezy

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
ok i more question. now that i am root do i have to do it every time i flash a new rom? If i have to take my Hero to sprint how do i get it unrooted?

Once you root you don't have to root again. To return phone to you run a ruu that puts stock unrooted on your phone.
Only use it if you have to. There a thread by utnick that has a stock flashable Rom that you could put on it that they probably wouldn't even be able to tell your rooted.
I will pm you the links in the morning,as I'm using phone to type this;)

beezy

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
thanks so much

No prob. Just a little helpful advice I would read threw my thread about overclocking and they one jkap put up. I know it might be a lot of reading,but it has a lot of info from everyone about the ups/down that we all have had with ocing. Rufflez settings work great for me.;)

canterrain

Apr 11, 2010
Visit site
Skippy, the twitter not synching problem eventually sorted itself out after a reboot or two.

Once the htc widget thing gets all sorted out, this will be the most awesome rom on the market.

tatonka_Hero

Mar 5, 2010
Visit site
is a wipe required from Iced to Iced with friendstream? I'm assuming no, but I've learned to ask rather than just do it lol. And I'm WAY too lazy to set up everything on my phone again

beezy

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
Skippy, the twitter not synching problem eventually sorted itself out after a reboot or two.

Once the htc widget thing gets all sorted out, this will be the most awesome rom on the market.

Hey how you know my daddy's name was skippy.lol.
Glad to hear that,hopefully i get it worked out soon;)

is a wipe required from Iced to Iced with friendstream? I'm assuming no, but I've learned to ask rather than just do it lol. And I'm WAY too lazy to set up everything on my phone again

Yeah you would have to wipe i was being lazy an forgot to make it so you could flash it over without a wipe.Ill try to make sure that version 2 flash without a wipe.

obannvi

Jan 18, 2010
Visit site
Excellent rom! I tried it out and I do have to say the FriendStream stopped working. Also, it seems that after some reboots data stops working...Sometimes it will come back after a reboot sometimes it wont.

beezy

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
Excellent rom! I tried it out and I do have to say the FriendStream stopped working. Also, it seems that after some reboots data stops working...Sometimes it will come back after a reboot sometimes it wont.

Yeah im working on another version of friend. Try just going in/out of airplane mode if you have data issues. Also have you tried upgradeing your radio?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumbbunny