Honor 6x sync with Fitbit Charge 2

wcavaliere88

Nov 20, 2015
Visit site
My wife has a 6x and recently purchased a Fitbit Charge 2. The app synced with the Fitbit fine for the first week, now it is unable to find the tracker. The tracker does work with my Honor 8 as well as her computer. Not sure what changed or why the 6x cannot find the tracker all of a sudden. Is it a problem with the Bluetooth on the 6x? I looked at every setting possible and don't see any culprits. Thanks for any suggestions.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
I would remove the app and Fitbit from Bluetooth and try again to see if you can connect

sieue

Aug 22, 2017
Visit site
yeah, contacted support, no help. they said that since the device is not supported there is nothing they can do

As the Charge 2 is not compatible with the honor 6x it is likely your wife's charge 2 is syncing with a tablet or her laptop. It won't be syncing with her phone. There is no date on when it's going to be compatible either.

It's a shame. I love my phone, I like my Fitbit but until they work together I have to sync with my iPad and I'm looking to move to Garmin to track my runs. Fwiw I don't find the gps on the honor 6x to be that great. It jumps all over the place when recording for strava. My cheap garmin fr110 is far more accurate so even if Fitbit gets a clue and comes to an arrangement with haeuwei it's still going to be annoying.

wcavaliere88

Nov 20, 2015
Visit site
Thanks, she has been syncing with we MacBook with no issue..what I find odd though is that the Charge 2 works fine with my Honor 8, both running Android 7.0. The Honor 8 is not listed as being compatible either.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenbahn