Honor 7x $199!

br77494

Nov 6, 2015
Visit site
How is the battery life? My moto z play droid with the 625 was getting 15-18 hr sot

She's not complaining about battery life with the G5 Plus - and says it works very well for her. I've asked her about the SOT, but she just doesn't track these tech specs. The phone just works very well for her - and like every other teenage girl she's got it running a ton of junky, battery heavy, apps on it.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
She's not complaining about battery life with the G5 Plus - and says it works very well for her. I've asked her about the SOT, but she just doesn't track these tech specs. The phone just works very well for her - and like every other teenage girl she's got it running a ton of junky, battery heavy, apps on it.

Yeah that's cool. I mean, it works for her. That's the important thing.

br77494

Nov 6, 2015
Visit site
Yeah that's cool. I mean, it works for her. That's the important thing.

Big step up for her. Its a funny story (or at least I think so!). She'd be using Moto G's all along and repeatedly breaking screens - even though I bought them cases and screen protectors. Apparently cases are not "cool". Finally got to the point the old moto G screen was totally shattered. So, I got her a $59 BLU Amazon Prime phone - and a case and screen protector! I guess you could call it punishment for not having the case on her previous Moto G. So she sported the Blu phone in a case for about 6 months (BLU phones are even more embarrassing than a case apparently) until I finally got her the G5 Plus. She keeps the G5 Plus it in a case now :).

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Big step up for her. Its a funny story (or at least I think so!). She'd be using Moto G's all along and repeatedly breaking screens - even though I bought them cases and screen protectors. Apparently cases are not "cool". Finally got to the point the old moto G screen was totally shattered. So, I got her a $59 BLU Amazon Prime phone - and a case and screen protector! I guess you could call it punishment for not having the case on her previous Moto G. So she sported the Blu phone in a case for about 6 months (BLU phones are even more embarrassing than a case apparently) until I finally got her the G5 Plus. She keeps the G5 Plus it in a case now :).
Haha. No doubt people are like... Blu... What the heck is that? Moto at least has name brand recognition here in the United States

tardisintime

May 25, 2011
Visit site
Great price, unfortunately I picked up a 6x at $149. I needed a phone immediately and got same day shipping with Amazon. Couldn't wait any longer. Oh well. Still a fantastic phone.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Great price, unfortunately I picked up a 6x at $149. I needed a phone immediately and got same day shipping with Amazon. Couldn't wait any longer. Oh well. Still a fantastic phone.
Are you within the return period? Maybe you can do an exchange, while paying the difference?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flynempire