Honor 8 cases-covers-accessories?

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Received my cases from Amazon today.

SPARIN Honor 8 Case [2 Pack] Scratch Resistant Corner Protection TPU Case for Huawei Honor 8 Crystal Clear $7.99
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01IT1O99O/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Huawei Cell Phone Case for Honor 8 - $2.99
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01K5FS9RK/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I am impressed with the Sparin case non slip and fits perfectly. You really feel confident when holding the phone that it isn't going to slip and fall. Edges are rough for better grip. Perfectly clear and doesn't change the color (i have gold) at all. Very well designed for the price

I don't like the Huawei case as it is just as slippery as the phone and isn't raised above the screen. I like a higher edge so when I set face down it doesn't touch the screen and have potential for a scratch if moved.

That sounds like a great case

ce_tx

Jan 2, 2017
Visit site
Re: Honor 8 cases and covers?

I got my clear nillkin nature case today. It has good grip and feels good in the hand. It meets flush to the front of the phone, so there's no lip to protect the screen. Fits with tgsp on the front and back. Also, has dust plugs for the headphone jack and USB c port, if you're into that ... I didn't know it would have the dust plugs, might get annoying

Just got one too. Had the Nature case on all of my Lumias and got some pretty decent protection out of them! The previous case I had for my Honor had ill-fitting dust plugs that I removed, but these seem to fit perfectly and I don't mind them.

I think it does have a slight lip, as pictured below.

WP_20171121_06_46_58_Pro.jpg

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site

Just got one too. Had the Nature case on all of my Lumias and got some pretty decent protection out of them! The previous case I had for my Honor had ill-fitting dust plugs that I removed, but these seem to fit perfectly and I don't mind them.

I think it does have a slight lip, as pictured below.

View attachment 274209
Lip is pretty small. I would be afraid if face or back drops

ce_tx

Jan 2, 2017
Visit site

Lip is pretty small. I would be afraid if face or back drops

For sure. And the TPU material that the Nature cases are made of is thinner and more malleable than that of other TPU cases, so even laying the phone on its screen might push the material up instead of providing a platform around the screen. Oh well, chances I'm willing to take. The sides of the Nature case are nice and grippy, at least!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andej