Honor challenges you to find a better smartphone for $200

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
So I can find a better phone for under $200... but not with that specific list of 5 check boxes. Which I feel is important to note ... because the spec sheet is only a small part of the story. Software matters. A lot.

LeoRex

Retired Moderator
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, software does come into play... But I still think this is good phone for the price worthy of consideration for a lot of people... even with the love it/hate it nature of the software.

As I've said, someone coming from an older iPhone wouldn't be so annoyed. And past that... Honor put in a lot of useful features that softens the wobbly ui

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
Right. I agree that a phone can be good or bad for a variety of metrics, but the points listed in the link dont address most of the top concerns in devices. A big battery isn't necessarily the same as good battery life and screen quality, quality of software and security are huge with many consumers and not mentioned. They make a fantastic pitch that they crammed some features into a device priced well under some others with similar features, but there's nothing there that tells me how well they executed on delivering a good software and performance experience.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hapily02