Honor Launch on Dec 5th.

orangecroc

Trusted Member
Nov 2, 2016
Visit site
Looking at reports on pocket-lint, there is a new honor Launch coming on Dec 5th, but the images don't match any known device's bezel shape!
Looking at the invite I saw, there is a small #1001 logo in the corner leading me to believe it will be the unveiling of the honor 10 with less bezel than even the latest Samsung.
1fc7bf6f721a13be5c86a9a7f5f834f4.jpg

Djlarocca

Jan 19, 2016
Visit site
Looking at reports on pocket-lint, there is a new honor Launch coming on Dec 5th, but the images don't match any known device's bezel shape!
Looking at the invite I saw, there is a small #1001 logo in the corner leading me to believe it will be the unveiling of the honor 10 with less bezel than even the latest Samsung. //uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171025/1fc7bf6f721a13be5c86a9a7f5f834f4.jpg

Honor 10 would be sweet but a little early. Didn't the honor 9 come out like 6 months ago. My money is on the 7x.

orangecroc

Trusted Member
Nov 2, 2016
Visit site
The 7x has larger bezels than that, and it won't be the mate 10 as it's an honor branded announcement. It's possible they're bringing up the release schedule because the honor 9 looks dated in the current market. Or possible they're adding a mate line to the honor line-up.

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
Wonder if it could be the honor 8 pro? For some reason I believe this phone will the US release and we won't ever see the honor 9 that was released not long ago. Those are my predictions anyway.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Wonder if it could be the honor 8 pro? For some reason I believe this phone will the US release and we won't ever see the honor 9 that was released not long ago. Those are my predictions anyway.
I don't really see the h8p coming here but I guess we shall see

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
I don't really see the h8p coming here but I guess we shall see
My reasons for thinking that are because the honor 8 name is so widely known here in the US and sales of the regular honor 8 are still strong even today still so it just makes sense to me that Huawei honor would stick to what is already widely known in the US to carry on the honor 8 name but instead it'll be the pro model. I could be way off but I feel like this is what we may in fact see. Time will definitely tell as I think honor will release something early December before Christmas sales is my thinking. Again it's hard to get a read on it since huawei honor are hardly even in the US anyway. I just know how good the honor 8 is so I definitely hope their next US release will be another upper end Honor phone which to me is barely short of any other current model flagship out there today. The honor 8 is just that good of a device. I test out a lot of new gear so I go through a ton of phones but now I've got my third honor 8 set to arrive on Saturday and this time I plan on keeping it long term unless honor releases something superior to it which would be the pro model of course.

Djlarocca

Jan 19, 2016
Visit site
Whatever it is, hopefully it's coming stateside as well. It is possible that December 5th comes around and it's only for the UK and Europe :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rajokay