Hooray Verizon!

Raudic

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site
This post includes sarcasm

FANTASTIC! So I ordered an Incredible a few days before the X was announced, and cancelled my order the day it was. I called customer a few days later to check that the order had been cancelled, and they said that it was. I got an email today saying that a phone had shipped. It didn't say what phone, so I thought it could be an X! To my dismay, when I called customer service, they said it was incredbile. :(

Worst part is, it is to arrive on the 15th, at 7pm, and it voids my upgrade, hindering me from getting the X that morning at 9am. The extremeley helpful lady (not sarcasm, she was really good) said that once I recieve the Incredible, I should take it to my local store and explain what happened, and tell them to check the customer service records to indeed show that I had attempted to cancel my order so I could get the X that day. :eek:

Problem is, by 7pm, the DX will definitley be sold out, so I wouldn't be able to get it that day. Perfect right? My plan is to go in tomorrow and clear this dilemma up before I get the X the next day as quick as possible, because I have to be out of the store by 10am because I have plans for the rest of the day.

So while the rest of you are sitting back, counting down the seconds til the DX's release, I get to sit here, stressing about wether I can get it or not on the 15th. :mad:

I could order it online but I want it in my hot little hands ASAP.

/rant

Oj467

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
So while the rest of you are sitting back, counting down the seconds til the DX's release, I get to sit here, stressing about wether I can get it or not on the 15th. :mad:

/rant

I totally believe you'll still be able to get an X late in the day on the 15th and probably all day on the 16th. I've been to my VZW store 4x in the past 2 weeks (and spoke with the same guy on the phone 3x) and they continually tell me to not sweat it - there will be plenty of X's. I'm not stalking them - really - it's just that it's on the way where we do all our shopping and I've had to visit the store a few times over the past week. :)

I hope I'm not eating my words on the 15th - but I really do think they'll get it right this time and you'll get your X.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
saiid