Horribel Quadrant Scores

Eatsleepdrivesc

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Hey Guys,

I just left Sprint and made the switch to T-Mobile! So far loving the 4g service!

I had a Epic Touch on the Sprint network, which when I ran the quadrant always got between 3400 to 3800.

I have had my Hercules now for over 4 days and every time I quadrant it, the score is like 2500 to 2800. Why is the score so low? I mean if I understood correctly, this phone had the stronger 1.5 processor....

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks!
Eatsleepdrivesc

Edit: Sorry, Horrible*

josemedina1983

Nov 13, 2011
Visit site
Scores are just numbers to brag about I can tweak the hell out my phone to get super high scores but it really means nothing. I actually underclock my phone to get better battery and my phone still runs buttery smooth and runs apps and games just fine. To answer your question our phone carries a snapdragon CPU which it doesn't perform as well as the samsung exynos CPU on the epic or the At&t GSII, what does that mean in reality? it means the sprint GSII or AT&T can open an app 0.5 Seconds faster than the Tmo GSII which is really dumb to complain about.

bipoler#AC

Banned
Jul 21, 2010
Visit site
Its my second day with tmobile version from my sprint version....well A fancy car and ty engine are just that 4G on tmobile is wayyy better and more consistant than sprints......I love it. I barebley notice performance difference if any at all......I think just knowing they are different we go looking for something to be wrong

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jannel91