How can I fix "Internal Error 407" that shows up after update on Galaxy S6?

A

AC Question

I am no longer able to send or receive mms after the recent update. Every time my phone is restarted it says Android update completed successfully. Then when it tries to update the android profile which I guess is something to do with the network connectivity because it says something like that right before it gives me the Internal Error 407 telling me to contact customer service.

VMCR

Jan 18, 2017
Visit site
re: How can I fix "Internal Error 407" that shows up after update on Galaxy S6?

I am no longer able to send or receive mms after the recent update. Every time my phone is restarted it says Android update completed successfully. Then when it tries to update the android profile which I guess is something to do with the network connectivity because it says something like that right before it gives me the Internal Error 407 telling me to contact customer service.

I have the exact same issue. Nobody knows how to fix it?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site

Welcome to Android Central! Did you already try the cache partition wipe, as suggested above?

VMCR

Jan 18, 2017
Visit site

Yes I did. Still same problem after every reboot.

VMCR

Jan 18, 2017
Visit site

I have to say that I have the G930P Galaxy S7 and after the December security patch which I got on January I have that problem. I can send and receive messages and everything normal. The only problem is that when I reboot the phone it tries to update PRL and then this error pops up!

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Ambassador
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site

I wonder if this is some kind of bug introduced from that update? Anyone else seeing the issue?

Ethnico

Feb 17, 2017
Visit site

Hi guys, any of you got a solution? I get the same. Update then profile update finally failing with error 407..
Cheers

VMCR

Jan 18, 2017
Visit site

Have any of you with the problem tried a factory reset?

Bee Gee1

Mar 24, 2017
Visit site

Yes hi i was wondering if anyone knows how to update a Samsung galaxy s3 & when when I type on it says error code 407 internal error please call customer service it's a Sprint phone I know every time I try to it will not any kind of advice would be helpful at this point its driving me nuts also i tried to erase the cache partition but all it says is security policy restricts clearing of this cache app

j higgins

Jul 4, 2020
Visit site

I recd this internal error 407 after the current software update. It will not complete the Firmware update and tries every hour.

Samsung had me clear the cache, that did not fix it. Then they had me reset to factory twice. That did not fix it. Then they referred me to an authorized Samsung service center. They said all the can do is what I already completed. There is no fix at this point.

Maybe the next software update will fix it as that is what caused the problem.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site

I recd this internal error 407 after the current software update. It will not complete the Firmware update and tries every hour.

Samsung had me clear the cache, that did not fix it. Then they had me reset to factory twice. That did not fix it. Then they referred me to an authorized Samsung service center. They said all the can do is what I already completed. There is no fix at this point.

Welcome to Android Central! Which Samsung phone do you have?

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site

If you gave Samsung s6 you won't receive any more updates unless your phone was behind what Samsung last push for it, you might want re flash the firmware again

j higgins

Jul 4, 2020
Visit site

How do you give Samsung s6 and no matter what, I do not think I can flash the firmware.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site

How do you give Samsung s6

It was a typo -- I think mustang7757 meant to type "If you have Samsung S6." The OP of this thread was asking about the S6 -- is that the phone you have?

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site

It was a typo -- I think mustang7757 meant to type "If you have Samsung S6." The OP of this thread was asking about the S6 -- is that the phone you have?
Lol yup meant "have "

j higgins

Jul 4, 2020
Visit site

I have a Note 9. Will just have to wait for the next software update to fix the June update

j higgins

Jul 4, 2020
Visit site

That hyperlink does not open and can not copy it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay