How can I revert back last Samsung update?

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I recently did Samsung update in my mobile and my mobile speed is significantly low and battery started draining rapidly. How can I revert back last Samsung update?

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central.
Issues after an update is par for the course for Android and there are some tried and true solutions for bugs that pop up after updates.

Clearing the partition cache sounds like it might be a good fit for the issues you're describing. If we knew what phone you had we could tell you more precisely what to do but I found this general guide for Samsung devices that should help you... https://thedroidguy.com/clear-cache-partition-samsung-android-10-1123648

Powering the device on and off a few times can help. Cycling the power closes things that are supposed to close and rebooting opens and starts processes that should open and start. Powering off the device also helps to clear app caches which can sometimes cause issues if not cleared. This is different from clearing the partition cache.

Time. Waiting can sometimes elevate issues. While it seems counter intuitive to just wait sometimes with updates there are processes taking place in the background where they aren't seen. So when the device seems warm because the processor is under load or the battery seems like it is depleting quickly because it is under load, it may not be obvious what is happening and can cause concern with users. A little bit of time and things smooth out and return to normal.

If you'd like to tell us what device you have and the type of update we may have more advice for you. To receive notifications when others reply to your thread and to leave comments of your own please take a minute to create an account. It will help you communicate and get help. This link will guide you through how to do that... https://forums.androidcentral.com/ask-question/409154-join-android-central-community-new-post.html

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shadowbear