How do I delete the Smartio on my calendar?

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I transferred from one android phone to another and when I did so my google calendar added corresponding Smartio user for each of my accounts. I did not transfer using Smartio and do not even have the app running. I don't like the Smartio and would like it removed all together not just disabled someone help.

Deimos10

Mar 2, 2021
Visit site
Never heard of Smartio before but if it is an account still installed on your phone, you can go to Accounts under your general settings and delete the account. That should get rid of it.

mot427

Jun 10, 2021
Visit site
I transferred from one android phone to another and when I did so my google calendar added corresponding Smartio user for each of my accounts. I did not transfer using Smartio and do not even have the app running. I don't like the Smartio and would like it removed all together not just disabled someone help.

Hey. Hope I am not too late but I figured out what it was and how to delete it. I used a 3rd party data transfer tool called "Smart Transfer: File Sharing App" by Aomata LLC (which had very high ratings) and they synced my google calendar data (and resent a bunch of calendar invites to the wrong people and botched the events). I too noticed I couldn't remove the SmartIO stuff and so I ended up searching where system level calendar info was stored and deleted the data. Steps:

1. Open Settings
2. Go to Apps
3. Show all apps
4. Show system apps
5. Select Calendar Storage
6. Select "Storage & cache" (or similar phrasing)
7. Clear all DATA

That worked for me. I also needed to go thru a few of my actual gmail synced events and make sure nothing got crossed up (some did). Anyways. I hope this was helpful.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rubi_esme