How do i move/sync my contacts?

JGT1942

Oct 14, 2017
Visit site
OK I'm confused. I have a Samsung Note8. If I open the phone app it states that I have 783 contacts. If I open the Contacts app it states "all contacts" 783, then it breaks this down, "Samsung account" 0, "Phone", 764, "Google" 429, "MS Exchange" 5. I use Outlook on my desktop and sync through the ms exchange account to my phone. I had assumed that the ms exchange account on the phone would have all of the contacts but this does not seem to be the case. Can someone please explain what I possibly should do. To my simple mind Outlook on my PC is the master and any changes (contacts, appointments, task) I make on my phone/PC should be reflected on the other. In the past I had two other PCs in the loop and I'd like to get them back into the loop in the near future. First I want to get my phone and desktop working correctly. I'm on the road till Aug 08 and have limited access to my desktop via Teamviewer. The sync between the phone is through AkrutoSync on the desktop using my LAN at home. At this time I have no idea if this is the best option and I'm willing to change.

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
So you can see the breakdown, that means you're using the Samsung contact app. The Google contact app doesn't give you a breakdown from what I can see. So upper left corner, three lines, bottom of the breakdown page, Manage Contacts, third option, Move contacts from phone. I have three options, Samsung, Google 1 and Google 2, obviously not 1 and 2 but you should understand what I mean. I would assume for you that Outlook would be one of your options, then just follow the directions on the screen.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jjustink1984