How do i remove Knox client and knox enrollment service from my phone

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I bought this phone from someone. I can't factory reset it . I also tried to hard reset it but the wipe data/factory reset was not in the system recovery. And there i discovered it was configured to a company. Tried to ask the seller but no response.

Is it possible to remove the knox configure? And how?
I have a pc and can root a phone

Android 12
Knox version 3.8

hallux

Q&A Team
Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
That is going to be a paperweight. There's a reason those security features exist and are difficult to bypass, we won't discuss the process here, if one even exists. You could try contacting the company it says it's registered to, they may be interested in recovering their property.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Did you buy it on eBay or a similar site? If so, you could contact their support and ask for their help. The seller should have made sure the phone was usable, but this is also a case of caveat emptor -- you as the buyer need to do your due diligence to make sure the device is legitimate and usable.

Please register on this forum, which will allow you to engage in discussion more easily, as well as post images. https://forums.androidcentral.com/ask-question/409154-join-android-central-community.html

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member