How do I restore bloatware apps on my rooted phone

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I have a rooted galaxy J5 (J500m) running android 6, I wanted to free up some space and used Nobloat to get rid of apps like email, Shealth, powerpoint etc. But every now and then I get a pop up message like "com.sec.android.app.shealth" has stopped working and when I look at my apps list on the configurations they still show up, just without their logo, It even shows how much storage It takes up, so they've been clearly not properly deleted, what do I do?

P.S - I'm not that Knowledgeable about rooted phones and that kind of stuff, so if you can please link to a tutorial or explain things well I would be grateful.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Use Odin (see [Samsung] How to flash Stock ROM via ODIN) to restore the original (non-rooted) ROM. (Back up everything first - the restored ROM doesn't have your apps, data, pics, etc.) If, as you say, you're "not that Knowledgeable about rooted phones and that kind of stuff" you shouldn't be rooting a phone. At all. It's possible, with a rooted phone, to give just one small - and incorrect - command, and wipe your entire phone, turning it ito a paperweight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hadadmusa45