How do I set an external launcher as default

android jack

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
I have seen many launchers, some promising but ultimately, they all shared one flaw, cant carry stock widgets.In the case that one satisfies me, how do I set that launcher as default, like to replace HTC Sense? i tried checking the box "default" but sometimes it tends to revert back to unchecked.

Greg C

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
Sounds like an app glitch. Try emailing the developer. What launcher is it?

I have seen many launchers, some promising but ultimately, they all shared one flaw, cant carry stock widgets.In the case that one satisfies me, how do I set that launcher as default, like to replace HTC Sense? i tried checking the box "default" but sometimes it tends to revert back to unchecked.

rootedVette

Jun 29, 2012
Visit site

It should only ask again when the app gets updated, and it should be that when you hit the home button it asks you again which activity to open. Which launcher are you using?

Posted via Android Central App on Manta Ray

android jack

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
To answer both, The launcher I am using right now which is failing to set default everytime is Everything Home, but it is titled "___" Beta

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KrystalMcclain