Question HOW DO I STOP CONSTANTLY PHONE LINK MESSAGE POPS UP???

joeldf

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
On mine, it's not disabled, but I do have all notifications off, background usage is off, and I've never seen any notifications from it.

Other than maybe the first day I used the phone. That was when I went in and turned all those things off. If it did keep bugging me, disabling would have been next.

notforhire

Aug 29, 2016
Visit site
On mine, it's not disabled, but I do have all notifications off, background usage is off, and I've never seen any notifications from it.

Other than maybe the first day I used the phone. That was when I went in and turned all those things off. If it did keep bugging me, disabling would have been next.
yep...first day. after that, I make sure the Link to Windows quick toggle is turned off. I have not blocked notifications nor have I disabled the app, and I'm not getting any notifications. however, if I were, I'd block notifications and disable that bad boy straight away.

Laura Knotek

Moderator Captain
Jan 8, 2011
Visit site

I originally did not have it disabled but only had notifications off like you. I went ahead and disabled it to show the OP how it's done. I wasn't getting any popups for Link To Windows when I had it enabled but with notifications off.

Reactions: BerryBubbles