How do I unlock vocal commands on my Note 4 in lock screen by pressing home button?

filo8818

Dec 7, 2014
Visit site
How to unlock vocal commands on my note 4 in lock screen by pressing home button

Hello everyone,

there is a way to access the S voice assistant by tapping twice or the home button or the headphone button even if my device is locked with fingerprints?

Thanks

Bosbouer

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: How to unlock vocal commands on my note 4 in lock screen by pressing home button

A double, firm press on the home key does it for me. BUT I have not tried it with fingerprint Screenlock.

Bosbouer

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: How to unlock vocal commands on my note 4 in lock screen by pressing home button

From the applications drawer open s voice. Then tap the 3 dots in the top r/hand corner. From options select open with home button

filo8818

Dec 7, 2014
Visit site

Ya like this you se to open it up with the button and it s working great but not with looked screen...

I guess is the only way and is not possible....

al3azim

Jun 17, 2011
Visit site

Why don't you just use "Ok Google" from the lock screen. You can set that up in the Goog Search setting. This better than SVoice anyways.

mty msi

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site

Why don't you just use "Ok Google" from the lock screen. You can set that up in the Goog Search setting. This better than SVoice anyways.

OK Google wakes up my phone but doesn't do anything when the lockscreen is activated. I can't make a phone call or look up anything online so as far as I can tell the OK Google feature is useless when the fingerprint lockscreen is activated. And I have the Outgoing call conditions set to "make calls even while device is locked" but I can't make calls when its locked either with OK Google or manually dialing because there is no access to the phone dialer when the lockscreen is locked.

Are you saying OK Google works the same on your phone when the screen is locked as it does when the screen is unlocked?

angel220

Feb 22, 2014
Visit site

You can turn on s voice wake up from lock screen in s voice settings.

Posted via the Android Central App

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pvagmailaccounts