How do you protect your precious Note II?

alamarco

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
FYI MY brand of choice is MEMI. .

Do you have a link? I tried Googling, but didn't find much. I'm always interested in looking at other brands. :)

Ok that's awesome news

I'm hoping there is a matte version. If not, how are the ones you have in regards to fingerprints and glare?

Also, I take it these don't stratch easily?

I'm not sure if a matte version exists. So far I've just seen clear glass.

For fingerprints, it's not too bad. You still get fingerprints, but they wipe off easy. With plastic, oil seeps in and eventually ruins the plastic. It becomes almost impossible to clean after so long. With glass, fingerprints wipe off in seconds. The oil doesn't seep in so as long as you don't drop and crack it, the glass will hold up far longer than plastic.

The glass won't scratch easy, but it'll crack on drop. If the drop is short you could get lucky and not have it crack, but on longer drops it'll most likely crack. That's a good thing though as it's the protector cracking, not your devices screen. :)

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
I will get link on my break. I spelled it wrong, sorry.. It's MIME not memi.

Note 2,,ITS TRUE, SIZE IS EVERYTHING.

fade2black101

Jan 15, 2012
Visit site
I'm having trouble finding these glass protectors on uk online shopping sites. Like the ones on amazon don't seem to be a well known manufacter or have any reviews.

Sent from my Galaxy Note II LTE using Tapatalk

LadiJae

May 30, 2010
Visit site
I just have thin "fashion" cases if that's what u wanna call them. Its big and heavy enough that I don't feel like im going to drop it. No screen protector either, hate those. Haven't used one in years. Never had to replace any of my phones for a broken screen....

~Jae, tap'n on my Sexy White Galaxy Note 2~

rikken

Jun 1, 2013
Visit site
No case, no screen protector. Just taking care of my phone by being careful :)

Sent from my GT-N7105 using AC Forums mobile app

Chris Flowers

Jan 6, 2013
Visit site
You could always give your little buddy a jacket, a backpack and a pair of shoes lol

insta_minipackevent.jpg

Yes, this really does exist:

★GIVEAWAY★Zenus Mini Pack Case for Galaxy Note 2 - Galaxy Note 2 - Smart Phone

alamarco

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
I think all the glass manufacturers ship from USA. You can order from their website direct, but it'll be expensive. The Seidio Vitreo for example is $30 to ship to Manchester.

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
No case, no screen protector. Just taking care of my phone by being careful :)

Sent from my GT-N7105 using AC Forums mobile app

You can be as careful as can be and all it takes is one grain of sand to put a scratch in the screen. Just because it has not happened does not mean it can't, or won't. No matter how careful you are.

Note 2,,ITS TRUE, SIZE IS EVERYTHING.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sdaservices2000