How fast is this phone?

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Where the hell in the quoted comment did I say anything about the S3 having a lot of bugs? If you read the whole post carefully you would have realized that I said the S3 has only a few minor bugs at best, and majority of the bugs are from the apps/developers that break an app every few updates.

Also the difference in battery life is in Apple's favor. While an S3 gets at best 1-1/2 days of juice per charge, an older iPhone 4 can last days on hold. I can leave my S3 on airplane mode and it will still drop a good amount. The iPhone 4 which went from 99% to 91% from playing minecraft, and I left it alone with airplaine mode on since then and it only has dropped to 84%. You're comment makes me look like a S3 hater, and someone who does not like my S3, while it is the very opposite. The OP stated what are important to him, and I just stated my opinion. I'm not obsessed with battery life, nor is it a top importance to me. I said that the S3 is probably int the Top 10 list of longest battery life. Did you not read that also?

Way to go and F up my mood even more after watching a video on human trafficking. Maybe you should read everything carefully before you go on to frame me into something that I didn't mean.

:beer: have a beer bro and NEVER let what someone you dont care about says, affect your mood... especialy online ;)

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess ;)

xKrNMBoYx

Aug 18, 2012
Visit site
:beer: have a beer bro and NEVER let what someone you dont care about says, affect your mood... especialy online ;)

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess ;)

Thanks bro, its just because I read this after watching a documentary about human trafficking after work. AND the amount of trolling I see these days for everything. All things have past I'm done with my ranting of the week.

I feel somewhat better. I just need to finish three billboard designs

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Android Central Forums

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
time to chill then man. and yeah theres a LOT of horrible shjt going on in the planet.. i try n desensitise myself to it :(

reeneebob

Banned
Aug 21, 2010
Visit site
A month!? LMAO....if we go over 30 minutes talk time after walking out of the store, it's yours...no exceptions....for every single carrier in Canada.(that I know of)

OP...it's pretty fast, fast enough I don't care to analyze it too much. I just enjoy the phone...and working out of a truck, it's plugged in all day, so battery life isn't too much of a concern for me. I did order some of those (2000 mAh)battery packs that you charge overnight, then plug into your phone when the battery's getting low, but they sent me iPhone packs by mistake... Figured they'd be handy some time.

Virgin just removed the 30 min/50mb cap for returns. Now you can return in 14 days and you pay for what you used.

I've got blisters on me fingers!!! from using Tapatalk 2

xlDeMoNiClx

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
Where the hell in the quoted comment did I say anything about the S3 having a lot of bugs? If you read the whole post carefully you would have realized that I said the S3 has only a few minor bugs at best, and majority of the bugs are from the apps/developers that break an app every few updates.

Also the difference in battery life is in Apple's favor. While an S3 gets at best 1-1/2 days of juice per charge, an older iPhone 4 can last days on hold. I can leave my S3 on airplane mode and it will still drop a good amount. The iPhone 4 which went from 99% to 91% from playing minecraft, and I left it alone with airplaine mode on since then and it only has dropped to 84%. You're comment makes me look like a S3 hater, and someone who does not like my S3, while it is the very opposite. The OP stated what are important to him, and I just stated my opinion. I'm not obsessed with battery life, nor is it a top importance to me. I said that the S3 is probably int the Top 10 list of longest battery life. Did you not read that also?

Way to go and F up my mood even more after watching a video on human trafficking. Maybe you should read everything carefully before you go on to frame me into something that I didn't mean.

Not my fault if you act like im criticizing you just cause I put my opinion in. Grow up.

I meant no offence from my post.

This is from me, on my EVO 3D.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karim174