How many exchanges does Verizon permit?

shadow82x

Apr 4, 2015
Visit site
So I've been plagued with stuck/dead pixels and I've already had one exchange. Does anyone know how many exchanges Verizon will do? I don't think I'm being that nit picky asking for a screen that doesn't have any dead/stuck pixels. Clearly some quality control issues here...

Stanley Kubrick

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
I can tell you this...with all the "issues" being recorded here on this forum concerning the Edge...when mine arrives I will demand that they exchange it as many times as is necessary to get me the perfectly working phone I paid for! But I will also say this, that if I have to exchange it more than once then it will be bye-bye Samsung and hello ....someone else...I have no second choice clearly in mind yet...maybe the Nexus??

shadow82x

Apr 4, 2015
Visit site
I can tell you this...with all the "issues" being recorded here on this forum concerning the Edge...when mine arrives I will demand that they exchange it as many times as is necessary to get me the perfectly working phone I paid for! But I will also say this, that if I have to exchange it more than once then it will be bye-bye Samsung and hello ....someone else...I have no second choice clearly in mind yet...maybe the Nexus??

I just got off the phone with Verizon and they promised me to exchange it as many times before I get a non-defective device. That little bit helps, but the fact I have to do this is pretty absurd.

nikitathedog

Apr 8, 2015
Visit site
I was going to say....if there was a limit I would be checking it out real good before I left the counter and refuse it right there......unless the fun happens a day or two later then you cant do that......

shadow82x

Apr 4, 2015
Visit site
I was going to say....if there was a limit I would be checking it out real good before I left the counter and refuse it right there......unless the fun happens a day or two later then you cant do that......
Unfortunately this is online. Since I'm under an employee account I have no option to get it in-store.

STEVESKI07

Mar 10, 2015
Visit site
I have my replacement in route as well. All the stores near me are sold out. I think Verizon will keep replacing them until you get one that works and worst case is they turn you over to Samsung and you have to go through them. All devices have a warranty through Samsung that they are free of defects. The 14 day return policy that carriers have is more of a "no questions asked" type thing for people just unhappy with their device and not necessarily defective.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arslan