How many GN2 owners also own Apple products?

How many Apple products do you personally own right now?

• Total voters

jackwagon06

May 15, 2012
Visit site
Me:Ipad3, 120gb classic. Kids: ipad mini and new itouch 32gb

Note2, s3, gnex, dna, galaxy tab2, and a hp touchpad dual booting with cm9.

Its a hobby.....

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
My wife bought me an iPad 3 last year for my birthday. At the time I had an iPhone as well. Since switching to the Note 2 I hardly use the iPad.

Wife and oldest daughter have iPhone 4s but the wife wants to go Samsung. Waiting to see the S4.

My other 2 Kids have iPods.

Sent from my Really Big Phone

jneusch

May 18, 2011
Visit site
I have an all Apple household except for my N2 and new Note 10.1. My plan is to move away from my ipad3 once VZ releases the N10.1LTE. I have an imac 27, 2 Macbook airs, 1 macbook pro, 2 iphones, 2 ipads, and 1 ipad mini in my household.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
I have a new ipad. It wasn't my first choice, but I wanted a tablet with a good standard aspect ratio display. Most android tablets were wide screen. I also had an ipod shuffle that I got free.

My wife has a 3g and 4s.

Sent from my Verizon Galaxy Note II

anon(394005)

Banned
Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
Myself, I don?t own any Apple products, never have, and probably never will. They make some beautiful looking hardware, but I can?t stomach their software at all. It?s too restrictive for my needs/wants. I need more flexibility and want more control over my options than they?re able to (or willing) to provide.

One family member however has an iPad2, iPad 3 (work device), iPhone 4s (work device), and numerous generation iPods. So needless to say I help support them to some degree (begrudgingly). It always renews my dislike for Apple software though!

IBM Kid

Dec 22, 2011
Visit site
I have a 13 in macbook air. I don't like iOS at all but I do really like apple's laptops.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Android Central Forums

afmracer6

Jul 30, 2011
Visit site
I have a newer Macbook pro. you just cant beat the quality.
I got the kids a older Mac Mini off ebay for $200. Its been amazing. Bulletproof.
Im sold on Apple computers just not their closed ecosystem and Itunes.

mrclowny

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I own an iPad3 and apple TV. I must admit Air Video is pretty awesome on iOS. Plex sucks compared to it as I watch a lot of avi files. But since I got my note 2 I rarely use my iPad other than for Air Video. Going forward I'm never buying anything Apple.

npunk42

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
Just the one 80 gig ipod which I never see. its in my glove compartment hooked up to my car stereo. I loaded it up a couple of years ago, but I mainly listen to XM anyway. The remote for my stereo works fine on the ipod so I never need to handle it directly.

imarek3

Jan 22, 2011
Visit site
Personally I have none. Household wise, wife has an iPod nano, my son has my 30gb iPod. I don't like iTunes or Apple for that matter. Moving my wife over to using her GS3 instead of the Nano, the phone is much easier to load up, don't need a special charger, don't need iTunes, etc.

surebuttercringe

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
All Apple here except for the Note 2.

MacBook Air
iPad 3
iPod Nano
iPhone 5
iPhone 4
AirPort Extreme
AirPort Express
Apple TV

The only reason I have the Note 2 is because the iPhone 5 failed to impress me, especially in regards to screen size. All other Apple products have been awesome and the integration between everything is outstanding.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 2

malcolmkms

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I have iPhone 4 currently using as an ipod, iPhone 5, iPad 2, iMac 27" apple tv and a 80 gb iPod 2nd generation I think. I'm on a one year assignment in Korea, I got here at the beginning of November at the time the didn't have the sim for the iPhone 5 so I took the opportunity to try out the Note ll as it had just released when I got here and I absolutely love it gonna be a hard decision when I get home in November.

Sent from my SHV-E250K using Android Central Forums

raziel

Nov 19, 2010
Visit site
I have Apple everything but I love my Note 2.

MacBook Air 11-inch 2012
iMac 27-inch 2011
iPad Mini 16GB LTE
Apple TV 2nd Gen
iPhone 3GS (converted to a WiFi phone for home use)
iPhone 5 32GB (backup phone, sort of collecting dust now)