How many of you use a skin on your Honor 8? Here's what I'm ordering.

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
So I debated on what color to get with the midnight black and I decided to go with a red carbon fiber skin from Dbrand. Just the back part. Here's what it will look like. I know this phone is very slippery and I don't use a case all the time so I had to get a skin. What do you guys think of this combo or should I pick a different color? I haven't ordered it yet as my Honor arrives on Saturday. I've got my screen protector ordered that arrives on Monday which comes in a two pack. However I do have plenty of cases already left over from my two times that I owned this phone. I know I'm asking for trouble not using a case but I can't stand the added bulk that a case gives a phone and this skin although I do love Red will give it much better grip in the hand. Here's what I'm thinking about ordering. A Red Carbon Fiber back skin. What do you guys think of this combo?

323f1c769b653524d920660a2b7d6c9d.jpg

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
I wouldn't pick red... If you do the carbon fiber look, I think you should do the natural carbon fiber color

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
I wish you guys could see the red case I'm using for my new Honor 8. It's thin and low profile not adding much bulk. It's a bright red but with taste. Very much looks like the skin I think I'm going to order soon so I won't be using a case hardly at all. I like how small the phone feels without a case on it. Now I just need my screen protector but they won't arrive until Monday. I didn't expect to have my honor 8 so soon but B&H is awesome to work with and sent it Saturday delivery for me as soon as my other phone showed up in tracking on it way back to them so I got my honor 8 way sooner than expected. I've got several cases for the honor 8 but I like this red one I'm using the best.