How much is a used Verizon Gnex worth?

bucksinift

Aug 12, 2013
Visit site
I'm looking to upgrade here by the years end and am looking to sell my Verizon Gnex. I'm wondering how much I could get selling it?

The screen is clean with no cracks or scratches and only a few nicks around the plastic casing. I also have an extra extended battery.

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks.

Posted via Android Central App

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
I did a quick search on eBay and saw prices range from $110 to $160 depending on the condition of the phone.

jgraves12

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
I sold mine for $100 a couple months ago but I honestly just wanted to get rid of it.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 4 Beta

bucksinift

Aug 12, 2013
Visit site
Thanks. It looks like $100 is a good price points for a quick sale.

Now the wait begins for what phones will be available by Christmas on Verizon. I'm hoping the custom build option for the Moto X hits Verizon by the holiday season. That wood backing is looking good!

mhans311

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
Yep I just sold mine a few days ago for $100 on Craigslist. Got a note 2 and haven't looked back!

Talked from my Note 2

lgGslateuser

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
I just purchased a Verizon galaxy nexus to hold me over for a few months of Ebay and paid $142 for a nice phone with extended battery and battery cover. Should arrive tomorrow. Most phones I bid on went between $115-150 with accessories.

Sent from my DROID3 using AC Forums mobile app

Downwind

Dec 20, 2010
Visit site
My original GN died and I loved the phone, so rather than get something newer with bloatware I got another one used off eBay for $130, along with an extended battery and extra door. The phone works better than my original one (go figure.) I'm now the proud owner of 5 batteries.

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
Thanks. It looks like $100 is a good price points for a quick sale.

Now the wait begins for what phones will be available by Christmas on Verizon. I'm hoping the custom build option for the Moto X hits Verizon by the holiday season. That wood backing is looking good!

If you are talking year's end, that price point may not apply then. With every new phone that comes out, I would assume the GNex would be worth less and less. I have one myself and haven't really seriously considered selling it. We'll see when that time comes. I like having a backup in case of emergency.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lawrick