How often reboot your RAZR MAXX HD?

linebusy

Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
With the expanded terminology here.... I've rebooted once. Last year for some odd reason. I've powered down 2 or 3 times this year, not rebooted.

joe_fresh

Trusted Member
Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
Thank you all for the explanations and testimonies as to the stability of this model. Verizon's site has a 90% recommend rating on this phone, but after being burned twice with pushed updates, I have been a little concerned about "another" Motorola made Droid. I have been interested in this model for awhile, but will need to do the pocket test with a good case on it. Maybe see if gets clearance priced after new models come out.. or wait to see what Ultras bring to the table. 2 gigs of ram would be good future proofing.
I can tell you i keep mine in my front pocket all day, I get in and out of fire trucks and police cars all day. No damage whatsoever. And everything functions as it should.

SHKaminski

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
I reboot at least once every day. I have the system setup to do it automatically each night.
My free memory usually runs ~100MB or less.
I've tried several solutions. Nothing has completely solved the problem.

I had an old Droid X before this that was so bad, I'd click on a contact to dial his number, and the phone would not respond. I'd click again. Eventually, the phone ended up dialing the number--twice! I'd be on the phone with the person, and he'd ask why I'm calling him again!

I think this will be my final Motorola phone. I can't handle the goofy memory problems I seem to have with them.

dgrimm25

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
I reboot about once a day. My phone seems to lag pretty bad. Hopefully, the latest update helps or I'm waiting for something better to come out so I can move on.

Andy Conolly

Jul 15, 2013
Visit site
I reboot about once a day. My phone seems to lag pretty bad. Hopefully, the latest update helps or I'm waiting for something better to come out so I can move on.
im starting to have this issue. Phone was great but the more apps you add the slower the phone gets. Idk if its motorola but the memory handling is horrible. Im always left with less than 100mb of memory left. Wish their was a fix

Square85

Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I'm rebooting once a day as well. Lately I've even removed apps thinking something was holding my memory. My phone will still lag even after using the app Fast Reboot.

I've been getting tempted to pick up an 8X or 928 off of eBay as I've been watching the prices slowly drop on both devices. Gazelle will give me I think $210 for my phone if I don't feel like selling it on eBay.

Posted via Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abdul Ali