How to Activate Calendar Pop Up

MrMLK

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
Every now and then I get a popup on my Note2 of my upcoming appointments. I don't know if it is a function of my launcher (Nova) or something built in to the Note, but I really want to know whats doing it so I can do it more often.

Anyone know what causes this or how to trigger it?

Thanks.

TheOtherBill

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
When you create an event you have the option of setting reminders of various types and at various times prior to the event. That's one of your choices.

MrMLK

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
This is different. Its not a reminder of a specific event. Its a scrollable popup of all my upcoming events.

jneusch

May 18, 2011
Visit site
This sounds like Google Now cards. I have not ever seen a Google Now pop-up card on this device, but that's not to say there could be a setting somewhere that allows it.

MrMLK, if you see it again try and get a screen shot and post it here.

MrMLK

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
This sounds like Google Now cards. I have not ever seen a Google Now pop-up card on this device, but that's not to say there could be a setting somewhere that allows it.

MrMLK, if you see it again try and get a screen shot and post it here.

It doesn't look like a google now card (no white background, blue text) but It could be, I guess.

I'll post a screenshot the next time I get it.

MrMLK

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
No, it has never happened with the pen. Its only popped up about four times, and all four times I wasn't using the pen. Each time I was in the middle of something else, so I didn't take the time to figure it out, and now that I want it, I don't know how to make it happen.

ALso, to be clear, it doesn't show just one date, it shows all my upcoming appointments for the next few weeks.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WyattEarp