How to erase free draw on officesuite pro?

mssca

Sep 15, 2012
Visit site
I just got this Tablet for school use. Playing around for few days and notice that I have no idea how to erase mistake and such when I write on PDF and Presentation files in OfficeSuite Pro. I can write it and save it, however, if I make a mistake, there is no option to erase other than to discard the entire page.

I think I am missing something because there must be a way to erase specific writing. How do you erase something?

The other issue is how can I put the Note into a mode in which ONLY the pen input will be taken on to the PDF/PPT school lecture files and omit ALL other touch input from figures and such.... It is annoying when I see lines and dots just because I touch the screen while I am taking notes in class.

Thank you.

Note: This is not the 2014 edition. This is the older edition which was on sale... :)

Bill Clark

Mar 23, 2013
Visit site
I would think the officesuite pro folks could answer this question best, but I would assume from your statement that the software is written to accept input from anything--including a finger. You might try an app written to use the pen and not the finger. Papyrus for example if you don't need to draw.