How to find an apps existed on Google Play Store in third-party APK provider?

KurtPattinson

Nov 23, 2019
Visit site
I'm carrying on downloading all the applications needed for my Android. Ever since my Google Play Store is not working, i have to use third-party websites which resemble to the Google Play Store, some apps are available, just enter the searching tool, typing down then done.

But some apps don't, which is pretty annoyed, the provider does say they provide all the apps existed on Google Play Store on their third-party websites.
That's weird, waiting for them to answer to my question takes too long.
Can somebody answer me ??

KurtPattinson

Nov 23, 2019
Visit site
Typically the only Android devices that lack access to Play Store are those sold for the China market. You didn't answer exactly what device you have.

I'm using Huawei and i think you're getting me wrong, i don't talk about the right to access Play Store, some devices may be isoleted and sometimes google is lagging due to the hardware of device

hallux

Q&A Team
Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
How old is this Huawei device? What version of Android is it running? If the OS is not to a minimum level, it is in no way Google's fault that your device can't access and use the Play Store. That falls on Huawei for not updating the device, or on you for being unwilling to accept that the device may need to be replaced because it's just THAT old...

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Actually i'm not willing to download another application to my phone, is there any websites, url links for this??
GApps isn't "another application", it's the Google applications (like Play) that should already be in your phone. (The link is the word GApps.)