How to find Hidden Photos on PC?

sammyd1995

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
Hi,
I recently dropped and broken my s4 screen. While the screen is broken and won't turn on, I can still see the phone is turning on, and I can access files from an usb connection to my pc. Now I have some very important pictures I took with my phone. I used Hide photo feature to hide those photos, but now I need to find those photos. Where exactly does the s4 hide those photos where I can find them with an usb connection to my pc? I tried showing hidden files but I can't find them anywhere. I would truly appreciate the help. Thank you.

mhinc

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
Hi,
I recently dropped and broken my s4 screen. While the screen is broken and won't turn on, I can still see the phone is turning on, and I can access files from an usb connection to my pc. Now I have some very important pictures I took with my phone. I used Hide photo feature to hide those photos, but now I need to find those photos. Where exactly does the s4 hide those photos where I can find them with an usb connection to my pc? I tried showing hidden files but I can't find them anywhere. I would truly appreciate the help. Thank you.

The process is down through the phone. If you are not able to UNHIDE the pics on your actual phone you won't be able to access the photos through your PC.
Think abou it. If someone was simply able to plug in your phone to retrieve your hidden pics, the entire HIDE PHOTOS thing would be pointless!

Walter Walle

Jun 27, 2014
Visit site
I have the same issues as well. My phone screen is broke, so I can't un-hidden on the phone.... I need those files

Are you saying there is no way around it?