How to move/save apps/games to SD Card?

KT77

Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
I just purchased 2 Nooks HD 7" for my boys, exclusively so they could download as many apps as they wanted. We previously had the Kindle Fire for them (8gb) but you cannot expand the memory on them and they were constantly running out of space. So we jumped on the great deal we found on the NOOK HD 8gb, and purchased a 32gb SD card to expand the memory for all of their games.

The problem is that I cannot figure out how to save all of their games/apps to the SD card. I've looked online and can't seem to find an answer anywhere. Can someone please help?

I know you can easily save books, music etc... to the sd card but we are only using the NOOKs for their games/apps. If we can't save the games to the sd card, it defeats the purpose of us replacing their Kindles with the NOOKs.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Dustov

May 17, 2014
Visit site
I came here specifically to ask the same question. I can move apps to sd card on Samsung S3 phone but not on nook. It could probably be done after rooting nook but I want to wait till after warranty is expired to do that. I have looked for nook app to do this and to provide access to more android settings but have not found anything yet.

Posted via Android Central App