How to reply to a post

fhutt1

Apr 22, 2018
Visit site
I posted a question recently to which I received a reply. Now I would like to respond to that reply, but cannot find a REPLY button on the screen.
Can someone please help?
Thanks

PS: Please don't ask me respond, as I cannot find a button to respond with, I am not able to. I can only edit my post.
I am using a desktop computer running Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit on Firefox browser to access the forum.

fhutt1

Apr 22, 2018
Visit site
I notice that this thread is on the Nexus 5 forum.
The post I was talking about is in the Android Central Q&A > Ask a Question forum.
Could that be the reason not being able to reply in?

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
That's weird. I checked the thread and didn't notice anything special. Can you try Chrome or a different browser? Could you take a screenshot and post it here?

fhutt1

Apr 22, 2018
Visit site
Yes, I have tried Chrome, and Ei 11 and all three are the same.
Here is a screen shot:

Attachments

• NoReply.jpg
    NoReply.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 11

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Strange. I can't check it out now on a computer, but this is what I get on my phone, desktop site from Chrome.

I'll move this thread to the Site Feedback & Help forum for better visibility. Please, send me a PM if you're having problems to reply after the move.
IMG_20180515_111720.jpg

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
The inline ad might be preventing you from seeing the Reply button. Keep scrolling down, and see if you have one.

fhutt1

Apr 22, 2018
Visit site
No, the forum contents comes on first as the page is loaded with ads coming a couple of seconds later. No reply window showing.

fhutt1

Apr 22, 2018
Visit site
As mentioned before, Firefox, IE and chrome all behave the same in Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit on my desktop.
This is the link with the problem:
https://forums.androidcentral.com/a...eo-player-zoom-shift.html?mn_qa=1#post6241228
But then Javier P showed the following link of the same page that does have the Reply button and the reply window:
https://forums.androidcentral.com/sh...d.php?t=887275

So now I can reply normally and I can ignore my original forum page.
So, I no longer have a problem with this issue.
Thank you to everyone who contributed to solving my problem.

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Glad you managed to get it solved! Some members reported posting issues yesterday, so maybe there was some kind of temporary glitch on the site. Let us know if this problem happens again.