How too....RE SwiftKey

Teddy Jenkins

Jun 26, 2013
Visit site
Hi All,

just trying out different keyboards here and I have gotten it down to 3. Google keyboard, Swift Key and the Stock Samsung.

I just wanted to know how do I revert back to Stock Keyboard after setting up Swift key????

I cannot find how to do it!!!

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Hi All,

just trying out different keyboards here and I have gotten it down to 3. Google keyboard, Swift Key and the Stock Samsung.

I just wanted to know how do I revert back to Stock Keyboard after setting up Swift key????

I cannot find how to do it!!!
The quickest way to do it is to long press a text field and you'll be presented to select input method. Choose that then the options to select another keyboard will be available. Select the phone you want and you're good to go.

Teddy Jenkins

Jun 26, 2013
Visit site
Thanks guys.

I cant get my Stock keyboard to type ok with swipe enabled - how silly is that. that's the only thing making like swiftkey more now.

do any of you use GO SMS Pro??? the only reason I use it is for Emojis. its just annoying how slow it can seem sometimes.

Adam Goodison

Aug 9, 2013
Visit site
I find SwiftKey slow at the start but once it gets used to your text it works brilliantly.

No I have looked at Go SMS. May take a look now, thanks.

Posted via Android Central App

Teddy Jenkins

Jun 26, 2013
Visit site
Yeah it's true. I think swift key prediction is better than stock.

Go sms pro is good but ihaven't tried chomp sms or handcent which are others with emoji.

jd4d

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
Have u tried TouchPal I just installed it yesterday and coming from swiftkey I think there's a good chance that I'm gonna stay with this one for a while

Teddy Jenkins

Jun 26, 2013
Visit site
Have u tried TouchPal I just installed it yesterday and coming from swiftkey I think there's a good chance that I'm gonna stay with this one for a while

Wow am using touch pal now. I am very impressed with this keyboard so far. Thanks for telling me!!

my shiney new S4

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Billybouwer6