HTC car app

Hush Martin

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
Yep, I just installed ADW launcher and it appeared. Anyone know how to get it to appear without installing a launcher? I actually kinda like it stock, so far.

prissysox

Trusted Member
Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
Maybe someone on xda can rip the apk? Car Home Ultra wasn't bad from play store.

Sent from my HTC One using Android Central Forums

Erik Pendleton

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
Yep, I just installed ADW launcher and it appeared. Anyone know how to get it to appear without installing a launcher? I actually kinda like it stock, so far.

I wonder if you can get htc's drop box too - I messed up and installed from play store, but I think if I had looked first, ADW may have given access....

mysidx

Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
HTC Drop Box has 25G free storage. From the play store you get the basic 5gb, or none if you already have dropbox.

I had that same offer with the one X last year, I thought it was added when you logged in your account, not a special HTC drop box? That's how mine worked.

Erik Pendleton

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
Well, I noticed in the app manager that there was an HTC Dropbox app. I couldn't access it much like is being said about the car app. So I uninstalled the play app, but now the HTC one app doesn't show anywhere.

Others have said that custom roms allow the 25gig premium, so it must be something you go through from the phone.

I thought maybe it was just hidden by ATT same as the Car app.

- - - Updated - - -

Download quickshortcutmaker from the App Store and select it from the apps. It's on the phone,just hidden. You can run it from the shortcut.

Nice tip!

cmunic8r99

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site

It shows up in Go LauncherEX and Next Launcher, too.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MRG582