HTC EVO 4G LTE Camera Shots: Lets see them here!

devgrp

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Here is a pic of my Mitsubishi A6M Zero fighter model plane. Its does about 60 mph. Only thing done was re size for the web

2iaentw.jpg

youngusaplaya

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
here are some photos i took they came out pretty good the double post is just an instagram filter if the resolution isn't that great on here i'll upload to another host

MNofsinger

Apr 13, 2010
Visit site
Attached is a picture I took last night of a little pond in my cousins back yard. Not a great picure but show what you can do in total darkness with the flash...

MNofsinger

Apr 13, 2010
Visit site
Attached are two pictures I took today:
1) An HDR image of my white chocolate frapiccino from Starbucks.
2) A picture of downtown Louisville that I took from a lookout at the top of Irquois Park.

pov1

Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
I'm kind of into photography & this really bums me out. I don't know what you guys think but 90% of these photos are soft as hell & the color is way off. This can all be fixed thru software upgrades by HTC. I sure hope they get on it & fast. Believe me I'm not trying to insult you folks, my camera is the same. We should have more control but sadly it's not on the phone. Comments ?

Reactions: jdizzle316

devgrp

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I'm kind of into photography & this really bums me out. I don't know what you guys think but 90% of these photos are soft as hell & the color is way off. This can all be fixed thru software upgrades by HTC. I sure hope they get on it & fast. Believe me I'm not trying to insult you folks, my camera is the same. We should have more control but sadly it's not on the phone. Comments ?

You do know that you can change the settings to suit your needs right? You can change the iso, contrast, saturation, sharpness and others including the white balance. I don't plan on doing all that when I take pictures but at least I know it's there when I don't want to lug around my canon 7D

May 15, 2012
Visit site
These photos where taken yesterday at the Atlanta Botanical Gardens. Most where taken inside the greenhouses. The skyline shot was taken by zooming in about 3/4 of the bar (not sure how much that is). The colors are very accurate and my wife and I are very impressed.

Reactions: captaintoad1