HTC Legend?

krisrock

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
So ive seen the HTC lineup for 2010 and it is awesome well im just wondering if sprint will really get the HTC Legend for March since it is like an HTC Hero 2

mrmoe110

Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
i'm guessing this is the hero 2 that they're rumored to announce during Mobile World Congress in February.

thebizz

phone addict
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
The phone looks good but why didn't they go with a higher spec proccessor on this phone I. Know its a mid line phone but they could have dropped in the ti 3440 at least or would that put it too close to the desire

Jeremy

Original Member
Oct 24, 2008
Visit site
The phone looks good but why didn't they go with a higher spec proccessor on this phone I. Know its a mid line phone but they could have dropped in the ti 3440 at least or would that put it too close to the desire

Exactly what I was thinking. What a waste. I would avoid this phone simply because of the smaller screen and low end CPU. Other than that, looks sharp.

redman213

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
Its a shame they don't build phones like computers so that all the hardware is interchangeable and not set in place on the motherboard...that would be awesome.

Hopefully they make a tablet you can mess with.

Jerry Hildenbrand

Space Cowboy
Staff member
Oct 11, 2009
Visit site
Its a shame they don't build phones like computers so that all the hardware is interchangeable and not set in place on the motherboard...that would be awesome.

Hopefully they make a tablet you can mess with.

sh817b.jpg

Gotta get geeky lol

Droid_Moment

Jan 15, 2010
Visit site
I wouldn't get this either, just because it's smaller than the desire and the moment.. but I do like the little cleft chin thing going on for the phone

I hope Sprint releases it in OTHER colors than freaking all the hues for gray.... the only different colored phones you see are the non smart phones....

c3PreO

Oct 10, 2009
Visit site
Rumors Rumors Rumors...Ennie, Mynie, Mo...

Let's see...
Don't you just love it when this happens???

"The HTC Legend will be available in Europe through Vodafone and in the direct channel beginning in April. It will roll out to other parts of the world including Asia in early Q2. HTC says there are no plans to make the HTC Legend and HTC Desire available in the U.S. though."
Next-Generation HTC Phones Boast Android 2.1, Improved HTC Sense

On the other hand.....
"Sprint is rumored to get HTC Legend, AT&T may pick up the Desire"
http://www.androidcentral.com/sprint-rumored-get-htc-legend-att-may-pick-desire

Truth is, wait and see.

dwaynewilliams#WN

Feb 17, 2010
Visit site
I am excited about this device. I am considering the Legend or the EVO. I know that the EVO is superior in soecs, but I like the look of the Legend and think that it is going to be a great device. I love my Hero and something faster and better looking will be great for me.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KingExotic069