HTC One: Problems after KitKat 4.4 update (WiFi and Google TTS)

maverick317

Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
Hey guys, I'm having a completely different set of problems with my HTC One after the update. I have no issues with my Wifi but my Mobile Data is now Disconnected even though I'm supposed to have 2GB of data till mid-July. I made some calls to my telco and they verified that my APN has been correctly set, as well, and said it might be a phone problem. I suspect so as well, because this problem happened soon after I updated to 4.4.2. Anyone having this issue?

maryamx

Jul 22, 2014
Visit site
I have similar problem when vpn is connected wifi gets disconnected. This happened right after I updated to kit kat before that it was working perfectly. Any halp would be great?

sapient254

Mar 6, 2015
Visit site
I was having the same issue and after messing with a few settings I managed to figure it out. Go into your wifi settings. Click the 3 dots. Click Advanced. Select "Scanning always available". This should turn off your wi-fi. Turn it back on and it should work.

Hope this helps!

Todd Milliren

Jun 16, 2015
Visit site
I am having similar problems, it now remembers deleted passwords and connects to networks that have been removed, it randomly switches between networks, it is slow to respond and the phone is slower in general and I have lost battery-life... I am very disappointed whit what was a great phone....:(

Timothy Basalo

Jun 20, 2015
Visit site
Re: Problems after KitKat 4.4 update (WiFi and Google TTS)

i just updated to 4.4 and finally got the google apps to load . Everything was fine till today , now my wifi wont turn on . I can't tether either . The only other issue i have is that i can't send mms . Dont know if that has been since update yesterday or if its related to wifi . I have all other connectivity.. I am on a warp sequent

we have the same problem.. But mine wont able to turn on the wifi