HTC ONE REVIEW - The Verge

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
If the Samsung looks like the leaks then HTC has a chance.

The initial part of your post doesn't make much sense, because the capacity is only part of the equation with battery life. As long as Samsung sticks with battery killing amoled screens and ridiculous gimmicks like the octa, they HAVE to include higher capacity batteries. Meanwhile, HTC has nicer screens and more efficient hardware, and does just fine with a slightly smaller capacity.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2
Well. Number 1. My office was all going on today about the S4. I was busy so I didn't know what was up, but literally even Apple fans were going on about the camera and the scrolling and reading and all the other hoopla. The reality of the battery is that people see numbers. If phone a has a smaller battery then it's just one more reason to pick phone b. It's not the only reason, but if phone b also has these crazy things everyone is talking about plus sd card support etc. Then it's a hair splitting decision for first and second. Unfortunately no one remembers second.

I say this with the utmost respect for HTC. I think they make the better phone. Unfortunately no one cares.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lee0909